MBBS in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is situated in central Asia. It is linked to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan from four directions. Uzbekistan is more significant than California. This country has placed itself in the 42nd place in terms of population. Its capital is Tashkent. Its local language is Uzbek. 90 % of its population is Muslim, 5% are Christian, and the other 5% are belonging to other religions. The people of Uzbekistan are well educated and take education as the essential thing to have in life.
Uzbekistan is a five years course and 100% English medium all through the five years. Medical schooling in Uzbekistan is excellent; it satisfies the worldwide guideline of instruction. Even students from foreign countries come here to pursue their education. So many students attract to MBBS in Uzbekistan. This country offers a unique environment for study. Countries' transportation services are well managed and very convenient for everyone. Uzbekistan is a cultural and historical nation.
Why Choose Education Hub
The nature of Uzbekistan’s medical university schooling is excellent, and the Universities in this nation have a fantastic foundation.
Every year thousands of students apply for MBBS in Uzbekistan. This country includes several well-reputed universities.
Indian medical students fail to get admission to Indian universities either because of a high fee structure or a high percentage.
So many medical aspirants drop the idea of getting their education in India. They decide to take education abroad. Uzbekistan is one of the few countries offering MBBS with meager fee rates.
The MBBS graduates from Uzbekistan are eligible to practice in their profession in any part of the world.
- In China safety and security is extremely high and our students have a solid sense of reassurance in China.
Even the doctors from Uzbekistan are recognized in the world.
- The duration of MBBS in Uzbekistan is of 5 years. This period also includes one year of internship in reputed hospitals.
There is a 5+1 year course. One year for an internship program. For Internships, there is no compelling reason to discover any clinic or other foundation. School or college offers their students for entry-level position programs.
- For international students, MBBS in Uzbekistan costs around 14-15 lacs. This amount includes tuition fees of the university, hostel charges, library charges, and other living expenses.
- One of the real benefits of considering MBBS in Uzbekistan 2022-23 is the expense factor. You will track down that education expense is less when contrasted with a portion of India’s private medical schools.
- The Medium of teaching in medical colleges in Uzbekistan is English. So Indian students won’t have an issue studying in the medical colleges of Uzbekistan.
All the universities here are recognized by the WHO and Medical Councils of several nations such as India, America, Australia, etc. The teaching faculty employed in universities here are well qualified and experts in their respective subjects. The teachers are available even after their working hours for the students. The medium of proving education here is English. This quality has made the learning process very easy for international students.