Established in 1905, Fudan University is one of the most prestigious and renowned universities in China offering excellence education to the national and international students. Fudan University which was merged with Shanghai Medical University in 2000 in order to become stronger provides best education to all the students including medical students as well. The university is one of the most popular universities among the students who prefer to do MBBS in China. Fudan University has campuses at various locations in China. The university has emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than over 3,100 full time teaching faculty members and 2700 staffs. Also, Fudan University is home to more than 14,100 UG and associate degree candidates, 14,800 graduates which include 3000 international degree candidates as well.
Advantages of Fudan University
- Fudan University provides many undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs and doctoral level programs as well to the students coming from the different parts of the world.
- The university has more than 28 schools and independent departments offering 70 bachelor’s degree programs, 35 doctoral degree programs of Level I academic disciplines, 154 doctoral degree programs, 224 master degree programs and 29 post-doctoral programs.
- Fudan University has a huge urban campus which consists of all modern amenities so that best facilities can be provided to the students who are doing medical course in China.
- The university is undoubtedly one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS studies with its world class teaching methodologies.
- Also its low MBBS fees in China attract students from across the globe, especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
Eligibility70 % in PCBE in 10+2
NEET with qualifying marks.