Dalian Medical University which is more popularly known as DMU by the students is a public university that was established in the year 1947 in Liaoning, China. But the university has moved to a new campus in the year 2007 which is located at Lushunkou District in Dalian. Dalian Medical University is one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS in China. Since the time of inception of the university, it emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS which can be clearly understood from the increasing number of enrolments of medical study in China. The university is one of the most sought after MBBS abroad destinations because of its low cost MBBS fees, advanced teaching methodology along with some of the sophisticated hospitals for internship.
Advantages of Dalian University
- Neet Qualification is Mandatory.
- 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The Student Must Have No Criminal Report.