Fergana medical Institute of public health
Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health, Uzbekistan was set up in 1991 as a medical centre at the Fergana State University. The executive order of the Cabinet Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 1998 Medical centre changed into the Fergana branch of the Tashkent state second Medical Institute.
Fergana Institute is the institute equipped with the training of specialist physicians for health care institutions as well as epidemiologist well-being services. To train the students in the leading world there is a collaboration with foreign medical higher education institutes. Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health also introduces advanced and remote educational technologies in the training of specialists, attracting highly qualified professors. This institute also supports the development of scientific and pedagogical potential, and active improvement of pedagogical technologies and teaching methods. Always engage in carrying out innovative, applied and fundamental scientific research in the area of medical facilities.
Eligibility criteria for Fergana medical institute of Public health
- The candidate must not be below 17 years of age
- The candidate must have scored 50% in 12th
- Reserved category candidates like OBC, SC, and ST, must have scored 40% marks in 12th with PCB.
- The primary subjects in 12th should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- The candidates should have cleared the NEET UG exam
- NEET scorecard should not be older than 3 years.
Documents required for MBBS study in Uzbekistan
- Original Indian passport
- Scanned self-attested copy of mark sheets and certificate
- Invitation letter from FMIPH
- Original birth certificate copy
- Health and medical certificate
- 10-15 passport size photo
Why is Fergana Medical college the most suitable for Indian students?
- Plenty of benefits are there but only a few are mentioned here.
- Only 5.5 years of course including a 1-year internship
- The MBBS course tuition fee in Uzbekistan is very low. The budget of FMIPH is around INR 14 Lakh only, which is 4 to 5 times less than the budget of many private colleges in India.
- Uzbekistan is one of those countries which is very near to India. Only 3 hours air distance by a direct flight of Uzbek Airways
- Good ratio of Indian students
- Perfect balance between theory and practical knowledge
- Laboratory with 3d simulation
- State-of-the-art library with a collection of Indian writer’s books and study material
- Innovative teaching with 3d human body structures
- Indian mess facility with the fine dine-in facility
- Well furnished 2 & 3 seater hostel room with attached bathroom and modern amenities