Qingdao University is one of the public universities of China which was established in the year 1909 at Qingdao, Shandong, China. The university is quite popular among international students especially Indian students. This is turn can be clearly understood from the number of enrolments of international students in Qingdao University thereby making it one of the most preferred destinations of MBBS in China. The president and chairman of Qingdao University are Fan Yuejin. The institute has always focussed on offering top-quality education which is exactly the reason as to why it has readily emerged as one of the top destinations for China MBBS. There are more than over 2500 academic staffs and more than about 41000 students who are enrolled with the Qingdao University for pursuing medical study in China. Most importantly, the foreign students count in the university is about 1600.
Advantages of Qingdao University
- Qingdao University conducts a number of undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and doctoral programs along with post doctoral studies in different fields of medicine.
- Qingdao University has a very good and modern campus with the latest infrastructure so that top facilities can be provided to the students who are pursuing their medical course in China.
- The university has low MBBS fees in China which is undoubtedly an added advantage to the students besides its world class teaching methodologies.
- It is certainly a very good destination for MBBS studies from all over the world especially the Indian students to opt for China MBBS.
- Neet Qualification is Mandatory.
- 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- The Student Must Have No Criminal Report.