Georgia is a sovereign state in Eurasia, bordered by Russia, Turkey, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. For those interested in pursuing MBBS in Europe, studying in Georgia is a viable alternative. There are other factors that make Georgia a superior study destination, including the budget, educational quality, and so on. The tuition is reasonably priced, and Georgia’s medical schools are well-known. In the next section, we will explain about Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, as well as the university’s key benefits.
Caucasus International University
Tbilisi, Georgia’s Caucasus International University, was established in 1995. It attracts more international students due to its innovative teaching methods and high employment rate. It is a higher education college that aspires to give high-quality medical information, and as a result, more than 700 international students enrol each year. Caucasus International University has created a new learning and teaching environment that incorporates cutting-edge medical technologies.
The institution has earned widespread recognition and provides courses in a variety of fields, including general medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy, in three levels of study: graduation, post-graduate, and doctoral. It has a 26-year educational history, with evidence that students who completed their MBBS here are performing well in their chosen fields. The university features a library with a large collection of books and research papers, as well as hostels, a canteen, and a laboratory.
Accreditation and Recognition of Caucasus International University
The Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, has received various accreditations and authorizations, including recognition from;
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
The Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, strives to give the best educational opportunities possible by utilising its highly skilled and experienced academic staff. Students must spend around 105 weeks in clinical training during their well-researched training programmes. This accounts for about half to 70 percent of the overall time spent as a medical student.
Why Study MBBS at Caucasus International University?
The institution has been in existence for 24 years and now comprises five faculties: Business, Social Sciences, Law, Medicine, and Viticulture-Winemaking. Tbilisi, Georgia’s Caucasus International University promotes socioeconomic progress and creates ideals based on both Georgian and global culture. To create a modern learning and scientific environment for students, the institution uses new approaches and multicultural education. This encourages pupils to develop democratic principles, which will help them compete in both foreign and domestic markets.
The key benefits of studying MBBS at Caucasus International University are stated below.
- Georgia has a low crime rate and a high rate of safety.
- Because the degree is offered in English, a rising number of international students, including Indian students, are enrolling at Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, to study medicine.
- Students studying MBBS at Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, are not required to pass the IELTS/TOEFL tests.
- Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, provides on-campus housing for international students and does not require entrance examinations.
- To be admitted, students do not need to achieve an IELTS score.
- The educational system is cutting-edge, with advanced laboratories for students to experiment with and study in.
- For student exchange programmes, the university has partnered with top institutions such as the Grenoble Graduate School of Business in France.
Eligibility for MBBS Admission to Caucasus International University
Students interested in studying MBBS at Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission.
- On or before the date of admission, the applicant must be over 17 and under 25 years old.
- The applicant must have completed high school or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- In 10+2, the applicant must have received a minimum of 60% in all of the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category, he or she must have received at least 40% in all of the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant must pass the NEET examination
The MBBS program at Caucasus International University in Tbilisi, Georgia, lasts six years and includes a year of internship. The first five years of medical school are committed to theoretical or academic medical education, while the last year is committed to hands-on experience or an internship in an affiliated hospital. Professional teachers, a welcoming environment, and outstanding facilities make Caucasus University one of the best universities in the country.