Georgia is a European country that has gained worldwide prominence in a short period of time as a result of its economic growth, high-quality education system, weather, hospitality, and other factors. Tbilisi, the capital, is comparable to Paris. It is a lovely city. Georgia is a powerful country near the eastern end of the Black Sea and at the southern end of the Greater Caucasus Mountains, which serve as its major crest. It is bordered on the north and northeast by Russia, on the east and southeast by Azerbaijan, on the west by the Black Sea, and on the south by Armenia and Turkey. As a result, it has well-defined limits and excellent geographical distribution. The country’s weather is pleasant, there is 24-hour power and water, friendly people with a kind demeanor, and nice, hygienic food. Above, the cost of living in Georgia for students pursuing MBBS admission is comparably too low.
Reasons to study MBBS in Georgia:
- Recognized by MCI and WHO
In Georgia’s MBBS universities, education is of the highest caliber. In addition, Georgia has roughly 18 medical universities that are recognized by MCI, the WHO, and other medical organizations. This makes it a wonderful option for Indian students who desire to study medicine in a foreign country.
- Modern Equipment and Infrastructure
Georgia’s medical schools feature world-class infrastructure and cutting-edge technologies. Students gain practical experience in the real world by participating in investigations and clinical clerkships as early as their first semester.
- No Entrance tests
The application process for those interested in studying MBBS in Georgia is straightforward. MBBS entrance into Georgian universities is dependent on a student’s 12th-grade performance in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Students who receive a minimum of 50% in these subjects can apply to study MBBS in Georgia.
Many medical universities in Georgia offer low-cost MBBS programs for students interested in studying medicine abroad. In addition, international students receive a 50% discount on travel. This lowers their daily expenses, which is a significant benefit for Indian students interested in studying MBBS abroad.
Georgia is a very safe place for students, both male, and female. Because it is a developed country, crime rates are extremely low. Students can use public transportation in a safe manner. Separate hostels are also provided for guys and females. Georgia is unrivaled in terms of living standards.
- The option of Permanent Residency
Students who opt to study MBBS in Georgia can seek permanent residency as early as their third year. Students might also relocate to Europe to continue their education after graduation.
- Study in English
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Georgia is a wonderful option because most universities employ English as their teaching language.
MCI Approved Georgian Medical Institutions
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University, AKAKI.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI,
- David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI
- European University
- New Vision Medical University, Georgia
- David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- University of Georgia
- East European University
- Georgian American University
Eligibility Criteria for pursuing MBBS in Georgia
Below-mentioned is the list of the eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Georgia:
- You must be 17 years old or older on or before December 31st of the year you apply.
- Completion of a 10+2 program with a science subject
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are required subjects in 10+2.
- You must achieve a minimum of 50% in your 10+2 grade exams.
- To apply for MBBS courses, you must pass the NEET exam.
What are the Required Documents For MBBS in Georgia?
Below-mentioned is the list of the needed documents for MBBS Georgia. The candidates have to show these documents to pursue MBBS.
- 10th and 12th standard scanned mark sheet copies
- Birth Certificate in English
- A valid passport
- Migration Certificate
- Guardian’s bank statement to confirm the ability to afford tuition fees and living cost
- The medical certificate with complete reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled-up application form
- Admission invitation letter from your applied university in Georgia
- NEET scorecard scanned copies
- Air tickets
Students’ Life in Georgia
Students from India who come to Georgia to study medicine have a fantastic time there. For financial transactions, students are permitted to open a local bank account. All international students studying in Georgia must have insurance coverage. For communication needs, students can purchase a SIM card from a cellular phone shop. The medical facility is readily available.
Accommodation & Other Facilities
There are both hostel and outside lodging options. For your convenience, there is a separate hostel for females and boys. The price of lodging is reasonable. The library, medical labs, internet, entertainment facilities, clean water, 24×7 power backup, food facilities, and other amenities are all available on campus at universities.
Georgia boasts a strong foundation of high-quality education at a shockingly inexpensive tuition charge of $3000 to $8000 with a 100% literacy rate. In addition, the Medical Council of India has accredited 18 medical institutes in Georgia (MCI). The MBBS degrees from Georgian universities are also recognized by the WHO. In short, Georgia provides students with a world-class MBBS education.