Zaporozhye State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University is situated in the small city Zaporozhye, Ukraine. This university is well known for its history in medical education. It was established in 1903. This university has a self-governing status for higher education in medical fields.
This university comprises more than 50 departments with more than 5000 students comprising national and international students who are pursuing graduates and postgraduates in medical education. This university developed infrastructure with a high level of teaching and studying process which helps students compete at the global level. The high levels of teaching with specialist professors testify at the international level.
Advantages of Studying at Zaporozhye State Medical University
- As part of the learning process, the university utilizes computer technologies that streamline the learning process.
- Additionally, the university has unique equipment for conducting and applying scientific experiments.
- This university has been providing medical education for more than 100 years.
- Scientists with expertise in a particular field are organized into sections at the university.
- The university has several international professors who provide world-class medical education to students.
- The medical education degree at this university is recognized by WHO and NMC, so there is no doubt about its validity.
- For medical education, the university offers English and European as options where students can select which suits them best.
10th pass from recognized Board.
12th pass from recognized Board.
Candidate should not be less than 17 years of age at the time of applying to the University.
NEET Qualify compulsory for admission.