Lviv National Medical University
Lviv National Medical University was founded in the year 1784 and it is also known as Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. It is one of the oldest universities of Ukraine. Students from across the world including India and other neighboring countries are applying for admission. The LNMU has approval from the National Medical Commission and WHO, including the central government of Ukraine.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University formerly known as the Lviv State Medical Institute, earlier the Faculty of Medicine of the John Casimir University and, before that, Faculty of Medicine of the Francis I University is one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine. LNMU begins from the Medical Faculty of Lviv University, which was opened on November 16, 1784, according to the privilege of the Austrian emperor Josef II. The medical school is named after King Daniel of Galicia, the historical founder of the city in 1256 AD. In 2009 University celebrated its 225 anniversary.
Why study MBBS at Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University?
- Danylo Halystk Medical University provides quality of education and the environment full opportunities to shape a bright future.
- It has well-equipped Infrastructure with an international environment.
- MBBS degree from Danylo Halystk Medical university is accepted worldwide.
- There are a wide range of facilities provided to the students including sports, arts and social and other enriching activities.
- It has research laboratories to meet basic education needs.
- The medium of teaching is English in Danylo Halystk Medical University.
10th pass from recognized Board.
12th pass from recognized Board.
Candidate should not be less than 17 years of age at the time of applying to the University.
NEET Qualify compulsory for admission.