Karaganda State Medical University
Karaganda State Medical University was founded in 1950. It is one of the outstanding medical universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Out of the 60 top universities of the country, Karaganda State Medical University has been ranked at the 8th position. This university is the first medical university in Kazakhstan.
Karaganda State Medical University offers bachelor’s as well as post graduate programs and it also provides multilevel training of professionals. The training is provided in the Russian and English languages in the university. From this university, more than 8000 students are studying MBBS and other degrees today.
The teaching faculty of the university is the best and thus it delivers quality education to students.
Advantages of Karaganda State Medical University
- The degrees and diplomas from the university are recognized world wide.
- This is the most significant university in Kazakhstan.
- This university ranks among the top 50 best universities in the Kazakhstan.
- With the Association of medical education in Europe(AMEE), Great Britain, and World federation of medical education the university has collaborations.
- Karaganda is a peace loving country. Thus, a very nice place to study and live.
- The university has the best and highly qualified teaching faculty.
Eligibility60 % in 10+2
NEET with qualifying marks.