Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is one of the top medical schools in Russia. The college was established in 1933, which is one a government medical institute in Russian Federation. The university is located in Izhevsk city. ISMA is recognized by Medical Council of India, and WHO. Izhevsk State Medical Academy runs under Ministry of health and Ministry of science and higher education in Russia. Around 21,500 doctors and nursing administrators have received training from the university.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy is fully equipped with all of the contemporary amenities needed for students to grasp the material. They supplied students with a well-equipped infrastructure that included a large central library with extensive knowledge, big auditoriums, well-equipped museums, and lecture halls. The institute comprises 351 faculty members, including 86 doctors of medicine, 215 medical candidates, 52 departments, and 28 hospital bases. Since 1988, medical students have been trained at the Izhevsk State Medical Academy. Medicine is studied at the academy by students from all 113 Soviet states.
Why Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Because the university rates are reasonable and this campus has all of the amenities you require.
- The university offers a high-quality education at a reasonable price. International students are welcome to enroll in order to get valuable experience in another country.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy interacts with several medical colleges across Europe and the rest of the world in an exchange program.
- Students at the Izhevsk State Medical Academy will have access to well-equipped tools that will assist them in better grasping the course.
- There are research programmers that will assist pupils in comprehending various medical beliefs.
- Master’s and doctorate programs are available at the Izhevsk State Medical Academy, allowing students to continue their education beyond graduation.
- A student graduating from Izhevsk State Medical Academy will be well prepared to face the difficulties that await them outside. They are completely equipped to prepare a real-world medical service.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy helps students find jobs, and there will be a variety of campus interviews where eligible individuals will be put with positive outcomes.
- The language of instruction will be English, so foreign students will be able to follow along.
- The candidate must pass a recognized board’s higher secondary examination or an equivalent competent test.
- A minimum of 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required in the 10+2 examination.
- During the admission, the candidate must be 17 years old.
- To be eligible, Indian applicants must obtain a NEET score.