Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University was founded in 1934. It is the leading institution of the system of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and it is the oldest classical university in the republic.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The Al-Farabi University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
It has taken its name from the renowned philosopher and scholar named Al-Farabi. In the year 2001, this was recognized as the national university. Currently, more than 20,000 students study at the university and there are 2500 faculty members teaching at the university.
Advantages of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- The students are not required to sit for any entrance examinations before securing admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University.
- The university does not demand any kind of donations.
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side for students who choose to study at this university.
- The university offers top notch education facilities for the students.
- The university offers a safe and engaging environment for all.
Eligibility60 % in 10+2
NEET with qualifying marks.